Saturday, August 20, 2016

CPC Exam Study Guide updated with Practice Questions and Full Rationale Answer Keys


Visit us at http://www.curemydisorder.com/links/practice-cpc-exam-questions-with-answers

Hi there, Jane here...I just wanna share a very helpful program that finally helped me pass my Medical Coding CPC exam to become a Certified Professional Coder.

I've sat for the CPC exam once before, but failed the first time...then I came across this CPC Exam Practice Exam Study Guide.

As the CPC exam is an open book exam, learning where to look for the full rationale answers is very important.

I learned alot from practicing past year questions and CPC mock exam questions before my actual CPC exam. I actually timed myself to complete the 150 questions within 5 and a half hours. After that, I could mark my answers with the answer keys provided with full rationale.

These rationales provide the correct answer for each question as well as a full explanation as of why that option is correct, why the other three options are incorrect, and where in the medical coding books the answer can be located. This 150 Question CPC Practice Exam cost me only $37, and it also came with a bonus CPC Exam study guide.

You can check out the CPC Practice Exam at http://www.curemydisorder.com/links/practice-cpc-exam-questions-with-answers

Wishing all you medical coders out there all the best in passing your CPC exams!

Sincerely,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment