Saturday, August 20, 2016

How I increased my daily energy levels by following this simple hypothyroid treatment plan


Visit us at http://www.curemydisorder.com/links/natural-hypothyroid-treatment-plan

Hi there, Kim here...I suffer from hypothyroidism, and I need to take thyroxine pills daily. If I didn't take them, I'd feel very tired and lethargic, and just didn't have the energy to go through my day.

Bout 3 months ago, my Aunt Laureen told me about this treatment program online (the Hypothyroidism Revolution), which gave me a 60 day step-by-step plan to follow.

I also followed their hypothyroid weekly hypothyroid meal plans for women (they also have it for men) and avoided the list of foods with thyroid suppressing toxins (which I have previously been eating without knowing!).

I've found their Thyroid Function Tracker Tool very useful in monitoring my thyroid function.

These are all included in the treatment program, which also gave me Email Coaching on my hypothyroidism.

I'm feeling so much more energetic now,I could even jog 2 miles last weekend! Thanks again Tom for helping me!

Learn more at http://www.curemydisorder.com/links/natural-hypothyroid-treatment-plan

No comments:

Post a Comment